Turnkey business can be the best solution for foreigners who want to relocate to Spain. What is advantageous from this point of view is the fact that the company is already registered and ready to find a new owner. The concept of buying a business in Spain can be explained leisurely by our specialists in the field, so do not hesitate to talk to our company formation agents in Spain.
Table of Contents
How to buy a business in Spain
Foreign entrepreneurs who want a ready-made business can choose from those already on the market, but who have no activities. You can also choose the franchise system in order to develop a business, but you need to follow certain rules. There are a number of formalities to keep in mind if you are interested in buying a business in Spain:
- Some businesses are sold with a temporary assignment of the exploitation right. This means that in addition to paying for the business itself, a leasehold fee will also be paid.
- Turnkey businesses are ready to operate in the market. All you have to do is decide on the type of business you want to buy, and then our local agents will help you with the transfer of ownership and the necessary documents.
- There are cases in which business licenses must be renewed. You will be able to benefit from specialized help from us.
- In order to be sure that the business you buy does not present risks, you will need company due diligence. If there are debts or other non-compliances, these will be discovered through this process.
So, buying a business in Spain is not complex, on the contrary. In addition, if you choose to work with our agents with experience in company formation in Spain you will have the guarantee that you will make the right choice.
Franchising system in Spain – is it advantageous?
Yes, buying a franchise business can be an advantageous option for foreigners with an established budget for investments in this direction. This involves buying an existing business on the market, which you can develop in Spain. The owners of the respective company will offer the turnkey business for a certain amount of money and a franchise contract. This agreement must include all the details related to the opening of the respective business:
- Consultancy is offered for choosing the place of development of the activity.
- Franchisors are committed to providing the entire business concept, equipment, technical assistance, layout, organization, and training.
- Marketing strategies are also detailed in the franchise agreement.
- The franchisor is obliged to offer assistance and specialized help while the contract is valid.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights are protected within the franchise.
- All reciprocal obligations will be detailed in the contract offered by the franchisor.
It can be said that franchises can be a solution for those who want to buy a business in Spain, without having to open a company from scratch. If you are interested in this type of business, we invite you to talk to our local agents and find out all the information.
Shelf company in Spain – an option for foreign investors
Buying a business in Spain may also involve buying a shelf company in Spain or a ready-made company. This structure is in fact a ready-registered company that can be activated in any field. What is advantageous is the fact that the company is already established and registered with the relevant authorities and without activities on the market. Once transferred to an entrepreneur, it can have operations on the market.
Moreover, a vintage company has no financial activities and so there is no need to worry about debts because there aren’t such things. Talk to our specialists about shelf company in Spain.
Investing in Spain, the advantage of entrepreneurs
Spain offers economic and political stability, which makes many foreign investors choose it for various operations. An experienced workforce, advantageous geographical position, and the possibility to access large financial markets are some of the advantages offered by Spain to investors from abroad. Here are some statistics that show the economic direction of Spain:
- Around USD 854 billion was the total FDI in Spain in 2020.
- Spain ranked 30th out of 190 global economies in terms of the optimal business climate, according to the 2020 Doing Business report.
- Most foreign investments in Spain are absorbed by sectors such as financial and insurance services, manufacturing, and real estate.
- The Netherlands, the UK, France, and Luxembourg are Spain’s largest foreign investors.
Are you interested in buying a business in Spain? We invite you to contact our team of company incorporation agents in Spain for more information.